Sunday, May 5, 2013


Life is an amazing gift!  We are all given this amazing gift.  What we do with it is our choice.

I guess my first post should include a little introduction.  My name is Christy.  I am a wellness coach at CornerStone Chiropractic. I also teach children's yoga when I have time.  I love all things related to nutrition and fitness.  I have three amazing kids and an extremely supportive husband.

My life is crazy busy just like so many others.  My hope is that by writing this blog I will help others who live busy lives see that it can be done in a healthy way.  

I'm not perfect, nobody is, but I start each day with the best of intentions to live the healthiest life possible.  Sometimes I slip up, I skip a workout or two, I eat a few too many cheat meals, I allow negative self talk to cloud my brain.  But falling down is part of life.

I've learned in my short 34 years that life is tough, but I'm much tougher.

No comments:

Post a Comment